1. Of course I don't have a pic but once I do I will post. Our save the date magnets are cute but not exactly what we ordered. Long story short we had to have a border added around the entire magnet. The border was supposed to be completely cut off so the pics were flush with the edging. It.did't.happen! Oh, well - it's wedding stuff - you can't expect it to be flawless. After all the guy said it would take 2 weeks to get the magnets back and it took over 2 months.
2. Why O' Why does the camera not transfer certain pics on to the computer. It is really one of the most aggravating things.
3. Why would someone ring my doorbell on 6:30 AM on a weekday? ugh!
Have a fantastic week!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment