Monday, September 27, 2010

September is gone too

September started out busy and finished busy. I am looking forward to a free weekend (aka wedding planning weekend) in October. But there are a few things at the beginning of October that I am really looking forward too = Jenn's B-day celebration and Travis & Kim's wedding.

Anyway before I digress further - here is the 411 on September.
9/3 It started out with Lindsey's B-day celebration at Harry's + Stetson's. I was unable to go to Stetson's since I had to get up way early the next morning and head to the home of the best college football team!

9/4 Reason 1,593,236,345 that I love Brian:


He has a love for the Florida Gators just like I do! It is a given since he graduated from UF and all but I do love being able to root for the same team with the man I love! Please disregard the sweat marks - it was SUPER HOT!
At the 1st game of the season. We had the best time with some of my favorites!

W/Ashley & Brock

Christina, Steven & kids

Ashley & Brock

A little tailgating before hand. Brock made some yummy wings and Ashley made some delicious Bloody Mary's. Good times with great friends. Hope we can do it again soon.

9/5 I ordered my wedding dress! I will be doing a seperate post on it. We also decided on the grooms tux. So I will be sure to include that in the seperate post.

9/7 Mailed our save the date magnets!

9/8 Visiting Brooke and baby Landon Heath - I have a pic but it is stuck on the camera. Won't let me move it to the computer. Super sweet baby boy!

9/11 Alicia's baby shower! It was super cute. Crissy threw the most adorable baby shower. She really has a gift when it comes to party planning. She has an eye for detail that is so amazaing. I know she would be super successful if she ever decided to do it as a business. I accidently left my camera at home but Crissy made sure to get me a CD with the baby shower pics. Unfortunately I haven't loaded the disk of pics since I put it with my scrapbook stuff. Once they are loaded I will have to post a few pics so you can see the baby shower cuteness for celebrating little Ms. Emma Dawne - arriving 10/2010.

9/18 Amy's Baby Shower! Emily Paige will also be arriving 10/2010. Can't wait to meet all three babies due in October: Emma, Emily & Ava.
Shower Sign
Welcome/Party Favor Table
Gift Table w/Banner
Clothesline



Mama to be - Looks like she is having FUN!

9/19 Bre's 1st B-day party. I don't have pics but it was super cute! I can't believe she is already 1. Wow - this year has gone by fast. It feels like just yesterday we
were at Ashley's baby shower.

9/25 Tracey's Wedding - I cried like a baby giving my speech. I don't have that many pics and I can't wait to see the pics from her photographer. Tracey was a beautiful bride! I hope she has a blast this week on her honeymoon!
Side note: for some reason it won't let me remove the pics from my camera. Ugh...this thing aggravates me. As soon as I have the pics from the wedding I will update the post.

9/26 Andrea was in town which means brunch at Po Boys! Had a blast with friends on Sunday!


Brian and I had a delicious dinner at my grandparents Sunday night. Awesome = cubed steak, fried squash, fried okra, potatoes, okra & tomatoes and cornbread. Very Southern and very good. So glad we were able to visit with grandma and granddaddy and have a wonderful meal. Thank you! We love you!

Goodbye September!

No comments:

Post a Comment