Monday, September 27, 2010

August is gone

Wow...the last two months have flown by. August was crazy busy! We had so much going on that I felt that I was barely at home. Ever.

Work was very busy which made the days fly by super fast!

At this point I really can't tell you why we were so busy (sans work) at the beginning of August but I do have a few tidbits from the middle-end of the month.

8/14 I attended (Brian had to work and was unable to make it) a gift card party for Tracey & Charlie in preparation for their wedding. It was super cute! We even played a fun little game where the bride had to be blindfolded and choose her fiance just by feeling his feet/legs.

8/20 after a crazy couple of weeks Brian and I headed to Destin for a much needed mini vacay. We went back and forth whether we should spend the $ on this trip but at the last minute it was decided that a mini break from everything was much needed. Needless to say the weekend went by way.to.fast! We really only got to spend a couple of hours on the beach because of the rain/stormy weather that hit Saturday afternoon but it didn't matter. We both enjoyed the time we spent on the beach (reading a book, listening to the waves and catching some rays is the absolute best) plus we both enjoyed getting to spend some quality time together. It was nice to get away. We were so excited to stay in a hotel on the beach and I couldn't wait to see the view from the hotel:

Obviously the great view will have to wait until Tahiti!

8/28 Consisted of a very busy weekend. Tracey's wedding shower and Bachelorette party. I don't have pics of the wedding shower but here are a couple from the bachelorette party:

The food/party favor table. Not pictured - homemade lasagna.

Out and about on the town!
We had a blast celebrating with Tracey!
So excited August is over. Bring on the cooler weather! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment