I know we have been MIA and we have lots to catch up but for now I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for my fiance. I love that he is so into all of the wedding planning. I am so grateful that he wants to be involved. That I can talk to him about all of my ideas and feelings. This doesn't always have to do with wedding planning but lately it is the topic of most of our discussions since we are in the home stretch. We have been engaged over a year and have about 5.5 months until the big day. Wow...time has flown by. Brian is the most amazing man: caring, supportive, funny and the list goes on. I am just grateful I get to marry him. He really is the LOML.
Stay tuned for all of our catch-up posts!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment