Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summatime.

Yes, the title of this blog is supposed to be spelled incorrectly. It’s thuggish for Summertime – you with me?

Well to recap the last week and weekend in June let’s get started. I am actually going to start with Thursday, June 24th – don’t hate! I am behind on the blog again as we have had a lot going on so I will be re-capping out the last few weekends with separate posts. Brian will be drafting a post too so stay tuned for that.

Thursday night the 24th I was able to spend some time with my FRLA girls. They are the coolest and I so enjoy my time with them. We were celebrating Wendy’s birthday so that consisted of dinner at La Rumba and a movie at AMC. Unfortunately I didn’t get a pic of all of us but just know we where there and the get together happened. Birthdays are always a good reason to celebrate which is why I also got to celebrate on Friday night with Wendy again. Wendy, myself and three of her friends went to Bonefish for a celebratory dinner. Here is a pic of Wendy and me:


On Saturday the 26th Brian ended up having to work but I didn’t – whoop, whoop! I felt so bad that he had to work especially since we already had plans to go to Marianna with friends. However, I did get to enjoy the day at the Marianna Caverns with Travis, Kim and Angie. It was a fun and relaxing day. I always enjoy hanging out with friends. Here are some pics. These are awful pics of me so please don’t judge. One pic looks like I am photo shopped in but I promise it’s a real pic.




Brian and I got all set for the 4th of July – See:

Again, another awful pic. Really awful but it was to fun not to post. I am 5 ft tall and this was my size! We didn’t buy it b/c it was ridiculously expensive.

I love summer because the flowers are so pretty this time of year. Here’s a present that my neighbor put on the front stoop of my house and another one on her house. She is too sweet.


In case you wanted to see…here is a pic of our wedding flutes. I love them! I bought them so long ago (about 4 years). I bought some for a friends wedding gift but also bought myself a pair because I fell in love with them. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment