He is absolutely adorable!!! I am one lucky girl and I can't wait to be his wife. Well I finally have time to write about my birthday weekend. It has taken me a while to remember all that we did since it is 3 months after now. The weekend started with Amber taking me out to dinner to Mockingbird Cafe on Friday night. The dinner was pretty good. I got lamb chops and she got a steak. We still haven't found a place that compares to Cypress. (Speaking of which we need to go back there soon.)
Saturday we didn't do much. That night we went to my parents house for a barbeque to celebrate my birthday. My aunt, uncle, and cousin were in town and came over too; along with my grandma.
Sunday (4th of July) was another day spent doing mostly nothing. That afternoon we cooked out at my house and had some friends over. We made Barbeque chicken with homemade barbeque sauce, grilled corn on the cob, and pasta salad. Amber did a wonderful job cutting all the vegetables up for the pasta salad in tiny bite sizes pieces. Everyone said they liked the barbeque sauce, but I don't know if they were just saying that to be nice. I thought it was just ok.
The weekend was very nice just to relax and not do much of anything. I enjoyed getting to spend an extra day with Amber since I had Monday off too. (which we spent doing nothing again.)
Well that was about the extent of my birthday weekend. Amber my be able to fill in some more details that I have forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment