Thursday, July 22, 2010

Awesome Friends

Hands down I have the most AWESOME friends ever. They threw me a surprise PJ party on Friday, July 9th. I had surgery on Monday, July 12th and I am slowly recovering. So basically last weekend and this weekend will have consisted of nothing but magazine reading, Internet surfing, catching up on TV shows and sleeping. I haven't been able to do much with limited mobility and lack of energy but it is getting better daily.

Here are a couple of pics of the surprise PJ party:
Amy is such a cute pregnant woman!
So surprised and so happy! I really enjoyed the night with my girls.
They gave me wonderful gifts! See the cute PJ pants. Along with the pants I received a VS gift card and a cute pink pj shirt.
Everyone tells me this is my signature face. Brian even says it. He says when I am surprised or think something is cute I make this face. Well I was so completely surprised that I was almost in tears. I really have the greatest friends ever and I am so thankful for them. We enjoyed a night of good food (Amy made lasagna) and we had delicious salad and finger foods (dip and chips), champagne, girl chit chat and we watched wedding DVD's (Ashley and Amy). Thank you girls so much! I love you all so much and I am so thankful to have you in my life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time!! You deserve it, girl! Hope you're feeling okay. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete