Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Randomness

So I know I just posted the ins and outs of last weekend but I wanted to make a post with a few different things:
1) Our super cute balloon:

At the beginning of May; Ashley and Tracey threw us an engagement party. It was fabulous. We enjoyed getting to visit with our wedding party and family.

2) New Chip Flavors! I have been trying to diet but I love trying new things and when I saw these I just had to try them!

Now, I am in love with all things that are hot and spicy and normally there isn't a lot that makes my mouth burn. I can eat straight hot sauce and not even flinch. However, the above Doritos are HOT. They did make my mouth burn but they were good. I could smell the vinegar as soon as the bag was opened!
These chips came with a sandwich I purchased. They were yummy and had a good flavor. I am not the biggest fan of Sun Chips but these weren't bad.
3) When Brian and I first got engaged his coworker Christina let us borrow these books. We have just started reading them (he has two and I have two) and we also recently purchased a workbook that goes along with the book on the left. We are looking forward to reading through them. We think it gives us a good jump on marriage counseling. Thank you Christina and Steven. Yall are the best! (They are also our videographers for the wedding = Living Tree Productions)
4) I am blessed with the most wonderful grandparents. I got to have dinner last Thursday night with my grandparents. It was just them and me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I haven't had one on one time with them in a long while. When I was there I got to browse and pick some tomatoes (which I brought home and ate them up over the weekend). Now, my granddaddy grows the best tomatoes in the world! I am not joking. They are so much better than anything you get at the grocery store. Well I stopped back by their house on Tuesday when I brought my granddaddy some lunch. When I walked in their house this baggy was sitting on the counter waiting for me. Needless to say I was excited - I snacked on the cherry tomatoes when I got back to work.
5) One of my favorite things about rainy days is this (see below picture). I don't like driving in the rain but I do love when it rains while I am sleeping or sitting on the front porch. Sweet tea in one hand, book in the other - enjoying the sound of the rain. I wish I could do that this very moment. The below picture was taken this evening around 8:00 PM


7) I have a wish list a mile long (we will have to save that for another post).
8) I am so grateful for everything in my life. God is so GOOD!
9) 9x9 List - will be posted soon. For some reason it won't let me include it in this post.
Night Yall!




No comments:

Post a Comment