(This has been waiting to be posted since 5/27. It wouldn't let me post it on 5/26 and I haven't had the time to make another blog post until now 6/22)
9x9 List
Things I am looking forward to:
1. Marrying Brian
2. Going on our honeymoon
3. Building a house
4. Having an SUV one day
5. Having Children
6. Getting smaller boobs
7. Not having to work so much
8. Growing old with the man I love
9. Harry Potter World
Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up late
2. Went to work at the state
3. Had lunch with my granddaddy
4. Worked at Publix
5. Watched TV
6. Made a salad
7. Talked on the phone
8. Played on the computer
9. Daydreamed about the future
Things I wish I could do:
1. See Brian every day
2. Get a boob reduction ASAP
3. Spend time doing crafts
4. Marry Brian tomorrow
5. Travel
6. Fix up my house
7. Read a book a week
8. play an instrument
9. Sleep in
Shows I watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. CSI
5. Law and Order SVU
6. The Nanny - reruns
7. Happy Town
8. Will and Grace – reruns
9. Food Network or HGTV
Favorite foods
1. Mexican
2. Cherries
3. Indian (Essence of India)
4. Pizza (Decent or Momo’s)
5. peanut butter
6. breakfast foods
7. FGF
8. lasagna
9. Cypress
Places I've traveled
1. Kansas
2. New York
3. Colorado
4. New Hampshire
5. Maine
6. Massachusetts
7. Chicago
8. Tennessee
9. Texas
Places I would like to travel:
1. Bora Bora
2. Paris
3. England
4. Mexico
5. California
6. Ireland
7. Washington
8. Ohio
9. Hawaii
My favorite things:
1. Brian
2. Friends
3. Family
4. Shoes
5. Purses
6. glitter
7. polka dots
8. pictures
9. icees
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment