Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm in the mood for L-O-V-E

So I have totally been working on wedding stuff but I took about a 10 minute break to put this non-wedding, Valentine decoration together.

See I have these lights that I bought at Walmart in 2002:

Over the years (and I haven't used them every year - In fact I probably didn't even take them out of the box until 2007 or sometime around there) a couple have cracked because they are glass. I wasn't even planning on putting them up this year because I didn't want to put them in harms way.

So in pops Michael's, this store really gets me in trouble. So I was shopping after Christmas and I saw this:

A wonderful floral frame (for only $3) screaming for some white spray paint and the opportunity to hold something besides flowers. So I made it's wish come true...wanna see:


The below picture is a little blurry but I wanted to show you the missing glass on one heart and I wanted you to see the fabulous white clips that were already on the lights. They came in handy for the final product.

And here it is:


Ain't she pretty! I kinda like it! IJS

I also did something with those heart ornaments that you saw on the table. I made a little Valentines Tree for some extra Valentines Love. Maybe I will get a gift from Cupid or something :-) Kidding!

I don't know why but I was very excited to put my Valentines stuff out this year. Call me crazy but I think its because Brian and I are getting married in 52 days and I have wedding and LOVE stuff on the brain!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment